Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am a crafter/artist who has found a world of enjoyment in polymer clay! After spending years playing with the medium, I was pleased to discover that people were willing to pay for my creations and I began creating for special orders. I was quick to explain that if it were physically possible, I could probably create whatever was desired. Their imagination was their only limitation! As soon as I become more prolific with downloading pictures from my camera, I will be posting some of my creations in living color! Mystycals was established as a catch all title for any and all of the creatures that I create. After several craft shows and the local Farmers Market, I have arrived at this destination! Stay tuned for future events and happenings!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so proud of you, dad. I am going to post your blog as a link from mine to help spread the word!

Love,
Carrie